At Bristol Beds for Bikes we have everything for bikes and tired cyclists. Clean, quiet house - a real home from home
Bristol Beds for Bikes
As an avid cyclist myself I have everything for both bike and rider, whatever the length of your stay.
- Single bed £30 and a double £40 available if booked together £60
- Secure bike storage inside the house for your pride and joy in the dedicated bike room
- Use of maintenance stand, tools and bike cleaning facilities (with basic mechanical knowledge from the host)
- A simple breakfast spread including porridge, toast, spreads and fruit to fuel you before your cycle
- Towels, shower and bottomless tea and coffee
- Garden to relax in if weather permits(!)
- Sainsburys supermarket 10 minutes walk away and a bar (Bocabar) serving great food and beer 2 minutes away
- I can help with route queries, cafe stops and places of interest
- Washing machine available
Please note that we have a small (very friendly) cat and while every effort is made to ensure that she stays out of the rooms, we cannot guarantee that rooms will be completely cat-hair free for those with allergies.
Any questions please get in touch.
From around £30.00
- Secure Bike Lockup
- Bike Washing
- Clothes Washing
ContactHelp us help you, please mention that you saw this ad on Beds for Cyclists!
311 Paintworks, Bristol, BS4 3AR
|National Cycle Route|
|Regional Cycle Route|
|Local Cycle Network|