Three self-catering cottages, with plenty of room for bikes, 2 miles south of Llandeilo. 1 cottage sleeps 3 people and the other 2 cottages both sleep 4 people. Groups welcome. Open all year.
Three cosy single-storey stone country cottages nestling in the peaceful, unspoilt countryside of the Towy Valley & overlooked by the twelfth century Dinefwr Castle. In an idyllic rural setting, two miles from the historic and quirky town of Llandeilo, it is an ideal base for exploring the Brecon Beacons National Park, the beaches of West Wales and the splendid gardens of the Towy valley. The National Botanic Gardens of Wales, with its great glasshouse, and Aberglasney Gardens are just minutes away.
The cottages have been converted from the original stone outbuildings of a 19th century farm, and are set around a courtyard next to an orchard where guests can barbeque in the summer, pick fruit in the autumn or simply watch the deer grazing at dusk. The orchard, which is a haven for wildlife, has apple, pear, plum and cherry trees and is surrounded by ancient oak trees.
There is a games room with table tennis, snooker, books and toys for small children. Behind the games room is a large enclosed lawned area with picnic tables for guests use. It is a wonderful place for bird watchers to sit and watch the many different birds that nest in the orchard.
• Carreg Cennen cottage sleeps 3 people (double & a single bedroom)
• Dinefwr & Dryslwyn cottages both sleep 4 people ( double and 2 single bedrooms)
• Each cottage has high ceilings & exposed beams and is comfortably furnished with colour TV with Sky freesat and DVD player
• Free WiFi
• Full central heating
• Bed linen and towels provided
• Cot & high chair available on request
• Kitchen is fully equipped with 4 hob cooker, microwave, toaster, fridge, coffee maker
• Wheelchair accessible, no steps or ramps
• Patio with garden furniture
• Parking space for 1 car directly outside cottage, small car park for additional cars available behind games room.
• Use of games room with table tennis, snooker and a selection of toys
• Large gardens with picnic tables
• Use of communal laundry room with washing machines, tumble dryer and ironing facilities
From around £189.00
- Children Welcome
- Dogs Welcome
- Secure Bike Lockup
- Bike Washing
- Clothes Washing
ContactHelp us help you, please mention that you saw this ad on Beds for Cyclists!
01558 823 059
Golden Grove, Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire, SA32 8NL
|National Cycle Route|
|Regional Cycle Route|
|Local Cycle Network|