Tilly’s House - a sunny house just off the seafront in Eastbourne - 2 single rooms, shared bathroom, bikes stored inside house, pretty garden, small dog in house, Full English, early Friday check-in
Welcome to Tilly’s House, a sunny house just off the seafront in Eastbourne, right next to Prince’s Park and Buzz Watersports. Tilly’s House is open every weekend, from Friday to Monday morning, and if you want to tour on Friday, you can check in early (09.30) and leave your stuff, then go out. There are two bright and comfortable single rooms, with a shared bathroom across the hall.
• Cycles can be stored in house
• Outdoor space for cleaning cycles or muddy boots
• Access to garden
• TV, tea and coffee making in rooms, free WiFi
• Excellent full English breakfast, vegetarian option available
• Clothes line for drying swimming things
• Free parking
• Tilly is a Jack Russell – so not suitable for those who dislike dogs or are allergic to them
Famous TriStar cycle shop in town and excellent Phoenix Cycles quite near.
Email or phone for prices and booking
From around £35.00
- Secure Bike Lockup
- Bike Washing
ContactHelp us help you, please mention that you saw this ad on Beds for Cyclists!
8 Wannock Road, Eastbourne, BN22 7JU
|National Cycle Route|
|Regional Cycle Route|
|Local Cycle Network|