Located in Snowdonia National Park our Self Catering Log Cabins & Bunkhouse overlook the Rhinog Mountains & are close to Coed y Brenin, Antur Stiniog & Cycle routes 82 & 8.
Trawsfynydd Holiday Village
Nestled on a hillside in Snowdonia our Log Cabin Holiday Accommodation & Bunkhouse overlook the Rhinog Mountains & are close to beaches & many tourist attractions. We are just 2 miles from Coed y Brenin Mountain Biking Centre, 20 minutes drive from Antur Stiniog & in easy reach of villages like Dolgellau, Porthmadog, Blaenau Ffestiniog and Betws-y-Coed.
Our self-catering 2 & 3 bedroom log cabins sleep up to 8 people and are available for a short break or longer holidays. Our Visit Wales 4 star graded bunkhouse sleeps 10-20 in 5 bedrooms and is available for 2+ nights.
Benefits of booking with us are:
• Our Shop & Reception are open 7 days/week
• Late Arrival is not a problem
• We can take bookings online or over the phone
• We have free Wi-Fi in & around our Shop & Reception
• We have a Laundrette available 24/7
• The Rhiw Goch Inn on the outskirts of the village offers great food, drink & takeaways
• Our Bunkhouse & many Cabins have space to lock away bikes, check at time of booking
• Trawsfynydd holiday village is open all year apart from November.
From around £92.00
- Children Welcome
- Dogs Welcome
- Secure Bike Lockup
- Dry Room
- Clothes Washing
- Credit Cards
- Evening Meals
- Licensed Bar
ContactHelp us help you, please mention that you saw this ad on Beds for Cyclists!
Bronaber, Trawsfynydd, LL41 4YB
|National Cycle Route|
|Regional Cycle Route|
|Local Cycle Network|