Cosaig is a delightful, fully modernised holiday cottage (built approx 1870) sleeping 4 to 6 people in the friendly and welcoming Scottish Border's town of Innerleithen.
Cosaig Self Catering
• Newly re-furbished to high standard.
• Sleeps 4 – 6 (1 bedroom with double bed and full sized single truckle bed; 1 bedroom with adult size bunk beds and en-suite shower. room; sofa bed in living room).
• Family wet room.
• All mod-cons (Dishwasher / fridge freezer / washing machine / tumble drier / microwave / flat-screen TV / DVD player / iPod dock / Wii).
• Free WI-FI.
• Enclosed garden.
• Family-friendly (highchair, cot and much more available).
• Suitable for people with limited mobility.
• Bike-friendly (secure bike storage; covered bike repair area with fixed repair stand; bike washing facilities and drying space).
• 5 minutes from shops / pubs and restaurants.
• Centrally located with views overlooking the park.
• Short breaks available.
• Well-behaved dogs welcome by arrangement.
• No smoking.
• Friday changeover for full week stays during peak season.
Cosaig is a comfortable holiday home from home, which is affordable, yet fitted out to a high standard. We have tried to think of everything so that you can travel light. On your arrival you will find a welcome pack with locally sourced goodies and essentials. We can arrange to pick up shopping for you from our local butchers and green grocers. We can also have a meal ready for your arrival, so that you can pop it in the oven while you unpack.
From around £100.00
- Children Welcome
- Dogs Welcome
- Secure Bike Lockup
- Dry Room
- Bike Washing
- Clothes Washing
ContactHelp us help you, please mention that you saw this ad on Beds for Cyclists!
01896 830 882
66 High Street, Innerleithen, EH446HF
Local Cycle Hire
Directions to Here
|National Cycle Route|
|Regional Cycle Route|
|Local Cycle Network|