The 15th-century Chequers Inn is a hotel, restaurant and pub. Enjoy fresh homemade food, en suite rooms, a cosy bar, original oak beams and real log fires.
Chequers Inn Hotel
The Chequers is a 15th Century Old English Pub complete with Inglenook Fireplace, Real Log Fire, Lounge, Dining Room, Modern Style Hotel, Offering Accommodation Bed & Breakfast (B&B) in East Sussex, Near East Grinstead, Lingfield & Tumbridge Wells.
Enjoy fresh Homemade Food, Carefully Selected Wines, En Suite Rooms, a Cosy Bar with Original Oak Beams & Real Log Fires.
The Chequers is in the Ashdown Forest, part of the High Weald area, which is classified as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
The 21 rooms are to the quiet rear of the premises, in our 19th-century extension.
Conference & Banqueting Facilities are also available.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Complimentary (Free) WiFi Internet •
• 32" Flat Screen TV's With 'Free View' In All Rooms •
• Complimentary (Free) Limited Underground Parking •
• Free Public Parking •
• Complimentary (Free) Continental Breakfast •
• 21 Bedrooms •
• Inglenook Fireplace • Real Log Fire • Original Heavy Oak Beams •
• Situated In Picturesque Village • Surrounded By Ashdown Forest •
WALKERS & CYCLISTS
• Secure Underground Garage For Bicycles •
• Hose Pipe Available To Wash Boots & Bikes •
• Drying Room Available •
NEAR BY ATTRACTIONS
• Winnie The Pooh & Pooh Bridge •
• The Bluebell Railway •
• Ashdown Llama Park •
• Standen Gardens •
NEAR BY ACTIVITIES
• Royal Ashdown Forest Golf Club •
• Weir Wood Sailing Club •
• Lingfield Race Course •
• Northall Clay Pigeon Club •
From around £45.00
- Children Welcome
- Secure Bike Lockup
- Dry Room
- Bike Washing
- Credit Cards
- Evening Meals
- Licensed Bar
ContactHelp us help you, please mention that you saw this ad on Beds for Cyclists!
+44 (0) 1342 82 33 33
The Square, Forest Row, RH18 5ES
4x En-Suite Twin
4x En-Suite Double
3x En-Suite Family
|National Cycle Route|
|Regional Cycle Route|
|Local Cycle Network|